Principal Garden @ Prince Charles Crescent
The Luxury Living Closest to Nature
Principal Garden is an innovative upcoming garden-styled residential new launch considerately planned and located at the much sought after Prince Charles Crescent. This 99-years leasehold development is to be found right at city’s edge, in District 3 of Singapore.
The residency flaunts an exquisite neighborhood of being in near proximity of the serene Jervois area, the Good Class Bungalows of the Chatsworth falling right in front of the Principal Garden Condo by UOL along with the Bishopsgate estates.
The state of the art development has already been launched in the year 2015 and has a blueprint of constructing four high-rise towers comprising of 24 stories each and holding a total of 663 luxurious units. Principal Garden offers a versatile array of unit mix ranging from 1 Bedroom to 5 Bedroom and penthouses. Every unit is fitted with high quality furnishing and appliances plus open and roomy interior layout.
At the same time, Principal Garden floor plan will accommodate multi-age bracket livelihood consisting of larger families, youthful couples, single or bachelors and will cater to the diverse lifestyles needs of every one of them.
With elegant and stylish homes and high quality services put forward by the distinguished developer UOL and Kheng Leong, the prominent, high-status development is bound to add to the skyline of Singapore and the eminence of District 3 as the most important privately developed new launch in Prince Charles Crescent.
What Sets Principal Garden UOL Apart From The Rest?
With reference to Principal Garden site plan, the 4 towers and communal facilities take up a lesser amount of a petty 20 percent of the entire land area. The other significant 80 percent of the site is planned for unrestrained scenery of flourishing green gardens, far-reaching lawns, multiple pools and outdoor facilities, among many other lifestyle amenities. With its closeness to Orchard Road and the Central Business District (CBD), Principal Garden Singapore is
most likely to attract confident investors looking for a prestigous estate in addition to judicious and perceptive buyers looking for a comfortable spacious home. For all those who are on the lookout for eminent development in a calm, established locality, Principal Garden location is the place to be. This new launch also has an outstanding accessibility to most major public transport system and contemporary everyday lifestyle facilities of the esteemed metropolis.
At Your Doorstep
The eye-catching eminent green spaces will change your home into an metropolitan delight, while at the same time offers an array of amenities:
• Extensive Sight of the Botanic Garden & City Skyline
• Expansive Clubhouse & Banquet Lounges
• 50m Lap Pools, Sky Pool, Private Couple Pool, Aqua Gym & Hot Spa
• Blossoming Landscapes within the Condo with an Elite Doorway
• Huge Indoor Gymnasium
• 10 minutes to Redhill MRT
Top reasons Why You Should buy Principal Garden
Principal Garden Price Review / Unit Types
Principal Garden unit mix ranging from 1- to 5-bedroom and penthouses. Principal Garden PropertyGuru guide states the 1-bedroom unit with an area of 506 square feet start from $7xxk. The 5-bedroom penthouse unit with a study area and a private lift with an area of about 2,346 square feet is priced the highest of the entire project at $4,000,000.
Book your Principle Garden showflat tour right away and come and see what a scenic residency awaits you among the peaceful green setting against the urban metropolis of Singapore.